- Design Collections
- Sale & Clearance
- Best Sellers
- New Products
- For Him
- For Her
- Thermal Jerseys
- Custom Jerseys & Apparel
• ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
• AIRTHROUGH MESH SIDE PANELS FOR MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & 4-WAY STRETCH
• 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
• HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
• SILICON GRIPPER BAND KEEPS REAR OF JERSEY IN PLACE AS YOU RIDE
• 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
• VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH
The Chandler Hill Savage Jersey design evokes the time when Defiance, Missouri, was the pioneer frontier, with it's crossed rifles and fringed buckskin shoulder bag to carry the necessities on hunting ventures and cross country travel. When people larger than life, like Daniel Boone, lived, worked and settled disputes under the Judgment Tree.
In the early 1870's, a freed slave traveled north on the Mississippi River from the Civil-War torn South and settled near Defiance, Missouri. Befriended by the Fluesmeier family who lived on the property next to that belonging to the family of Daniel Boone, the free man worked on their farm for many years. The man's name was Joseph Chandler who died in 1952 at the age of 98. Chandler Hill Vineyards operates on the same property he once owned. The tasting room and winery stand on the site of Joseph Chandler's modest cabin.
Chandler Hill "Savage" Norton Black Label Reserve is a dry red wine with notes of nutmeg, black currant and leather. This fine wine was a Gold Medal winner in the 2014 Missouri's Grape and Wine Competition Governor's Cup.