- Design Collections
- Men's Jerseys
- Women's Jerseys
- Men's Tech Tees
- Women's Tech Tees
- Best Sellers
- New Products
- Custom Jerseys & Apparel
Based on the classic claymation series of the 1950's, the Gumby cycling jersey for men is a colorful design that brings a sense of humor and personality to your style on the saddle. The men's Gumby cycling jersey is a bright and vibrant print that's sure to turn heads. Created in the early 1950s by Art Clokey shortly after finishing film school, Gumby later evolved from a series of TV pilots to becoming an integral character on the Howdy Doody show. The success and popularity of Gumby translated into its own shown that first appeared on NBC in 1957. Now, Gumby has become a cultural figure remembered by many. At Retro2Ride.com, his legacy lives on with this men's Gumby cycling jersey, crafted using the advanced moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology known as Airpass Pro+. Also available is the women's Gumby cycling jersey.
• ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
• AIRTHROUGH MESH SIDE PANELS FOR MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & 4-WAY STRETCH
• 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
• HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
• SILICON GRIPPER BAND KEEPS REAR OF JERSEY IN PLACE AS YOU RIDE
• 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
• VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH
Bought this jersey for my husband. I bought the XXL for him and he normally would wear between and L and XL. Knowing jerseys always run small I bought the XXL. It fit perfectly for him.
Shirt arrived in just a couple days.
I will buy from Retro Image Apparel Two again.
Terry Holdren on 10th Jul 2017