- Design Collections
- Grab Bag
- Best Sellers
- New Products
- Custom Jerseys & Apparel
Based on the classic claymation series of the 1950's, the Gumby cycling jersey for women is vibrant design that adds layers of novelty, creativity, and personality to your cycling wardrobe. The women's Gumby cycling jersey is a bright and colorful print that's sure to be a head-turner while out on the bike. Created in the early 1950s by Art Clokey shortly after finishing film school, Gumby later evolved from a series of TV pilots to becoming an integral character on the Howdy Doody show. The success and popularity of Gumby translated in its own shown that first appeared on NBC in 1957. Now, Gumby has become a cultural figure remembered by many. At Retro2Ride.com, his legacy lives on with this women's Gumby cycling jersey, crafted using the advanced moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology known as Airpass Pro+. Also available is the men's Gumby cycling jersey.
• ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
• AIRTHROUGH MESH SIDE PANELS FOR MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & 4-WAY STRETCH
• 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
• HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
• SILICON GRIPPER BAND KEEPS REAR OF JERSEY IN PLACE AS YOU RIDE
• 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
• VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH
I ordered this shirt for myself and found it small. I normal wear a XL and knowing jersey's run small I ordered the XXL and found it was also tight on. I worked with both John and Steve on the exchange. They were both absolutely wonderful to work with. I ended up buying a men's and it fits.
Hats' off to them for the wonderful Customer Service and follow up they provided. I would definitely buy from them again. Terry Holdren on 10th Jul 2017